Why Consider Magnet Therapy
For most patients suffering from chronic pain, arthritis, illness, or any kind of disease, constantly taking
medication can cause uneasiness. Its side-effects or long term impact on the patient’s health is something to worry
about. This is why a lot of patients are trying to look for alternative and natural methods of healing. One of
these methods is magnet therapy.
Magnet therapy is actually not something new. As early as 2000 BC, magnet healing was already used in Chinese,
and other early civilizations. There are historical records showing the use magnetic therapy in Egyptian, Indian
and Greek civilizations.
With magnet therapy, the body is thought to be controlled by magnetic fields. When a body is
hurt or injured, the area affected becomes loaded with positive ions. With the use of
medical magnets, the positive ion from the injured area is removed, thus returning the body to its normal
negative state. This would allow the blood to circulate easier and allowing oxygen to be distributed in the injured
area and cells.
Medical magnets are easy to use and applied. You just have to make sure that it’ll come in contact with the
injured part of the body. You just have to put a tape or bandage the magnet to the injured area. If you are not
experiencing any improvement, you could easily move it to another area.
There are many health benefits that magnet therapy brings:
1. Magnetic therapy is used for dealing and easing chronic pains like back pains, arthritis or tendonitis.
2. Athletes and non-athletes also used medicinal magnets for muscle pains.
3. Aside from easing muscular and joint pains, it could also help in reducing or even effectively removing and
healing recurring headaches.
4. Since it could help in improving blood circulation, more oxygen is distributed in the cells. The cells would
release more toxins.
5. In addition to toxins that the body would shed because of magnetic therapy, you could also shed some pounds
while on therapy.
6. Toxins and body waste are expelled by the body regularly since magnet therapy could improve bowel movements.
7. There are also several patients who testified that magnet therapy was able to lessen their stress levels.
8. There are studies showing that magnetic therapy can help patients deal with depression.
9. Magnet therapy can help in improving sleeping habits. There are some people who claimed that the therapy could
even cure insomnia.
10. Magnetic therapy can increase energy levels.
11. Aside from pain relief, magnet therapy are also anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, and helps the injury to heal
There are several magnetic products that patients could easily wear to fit the injured areas. There are
bracelets which could work on joints and muscles in the hand and wrists. There are also necklaces, rings, and
earrings which a person could easily slip on. Some of these magnetic jewelries are meant to balance the magnetic
charge of the body.
When using different products for magnet therapy, it is important to learn about the specific products and what
area, injury and illness it could treat. This is the key in achieving results in magnet therapy.